It was a great week and Jordan and I got to spend some good Mommy/Jordan time. We went to see Kung Fu Panda for Jordan's second trip ever to the movie theater and we went to the waterpark twice. This was really important because he's been acting out and needing a lot of attention lately. I know that's normal both at his age and with the introduction of a new sibling, but frankly, I'm ready for it to be over. I hate feeling like we're constatntly disciplining him.
On Tuesday we visited Papa. Jordan loves his golf cart. As a matter of fact, he calls him, "my Papa with the yellow golf cart." I think that between the visit on Tuesday and the time Jordan spent with Papa on Thursday morning while mommy got her hair cut, he probably rode the golf cart 7 or 8 times.
As I said, there are lots of toys at Nana's house. This includes outdoor toys. Incluing THREE different kinds of basketball goals. No kidding. See for yourself:
And for our visit, she bought a pool:
The waterpark in Somerset is SO cool. I really wish they had this when I was a kid. Here are some pictures of the park and of Jordan playing with Jane Ann, the daughter of one of my best friends from high school:
1 comment:
cute! fun! yeah...those trips "home" are never quite what you anticipated. have a great time on your vacay! xo
Post a Comment