Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Trevor's first photo shoot

I took the boys to Portrait Innovations to have their pictures taken today. I didn't realize what I was getting myself into by trying to take them by myself. My oldest, as most of you know, is a ham and quite photogenic. The pictures of him were effortless. My youngest, as you have read, is a fussy and difficult and very hard to catch not crying, much less with anything resembling a smile on his face. Despite his congeniality when the camera was just on him, Jordan was not so cooperative for the photos of both of them. He didn't want to listen to instructions or be in pictures with his brother. He wouldn't even hold him. But, after much coaxing, as you can see, he did agree to kiss him. After two hours, here's a sample of 82 pictures they took:

As you can see, Trevor seems a little skeptical of his brother's unusual loving gesture.
Fists are clenched, ready to protect himself in case of an attack disguised as a kiss.



Trevor's not really into "tummy time," so I was surprised, we pulled this off. And he almost looks like he's smiling.

He has the Renner smile here, one corner of his mouth cocked to the side.
Here's my sweet baby:

Could this kid be more photogenic?

Jordan was so excited about this rocking chair. He kept sitting in it and saying "take my picture in the rocking chair!"
Showing off:
A loving look for his younger brother???
This is the very stern and serious look that Trevor usually has when he isn't crying and doesn't have a pacifier in his mouth:



If you're interested, I'm going to put all of the pictures here http://jordang.shutterfly.com/ (since anyone can order pictures from the shutterfly site, and this blog is not password protected, I've added a password to shutterfly - I will email it to family and friends, if you don't get the email and you want to view the pictures, let me know).


1 comment:

Jill said...

I love the pictures! They both look so cute and sweet! Hmmm....