You would be able to see pictures here from Jordan's school's fall festival - complete with his fireman costume, I'm sure more bouncy house pictures and lots of games. Unfortunately, he came home from school early yesterday because he was sick. We thought it was just the fact that he didn't sleep well last night, but he had a fever even after a long nap. I took him to the doctor and while we were in the exam room, he threw up - all over himself AND me. Not good for a nauseous pregnant woman to have to breathe that in and hold her sick child, but I made it. And so did he. It appears he just had some kind of stomach bug. He seems to be feeling a lot better now.
He's going to Nana's this weekend, so I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures to share on Monday!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment