Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

The boys' school had a fall festival on Thursday night, so we dressed up and headed over. This first picture is of Jordan and Cami, his "girlfriend," who has been at Bracktown with him since he started over two years ago. I know it's blurry of Jordan, but I couldn't get him to stand still, so this is the best picture I have with her in it.



Mr. Incredible getting ready to shoot a basket at one of the fall festival games.




Costume number 1 for Trevor. A frog. This is a hand-me-down from our friend Christian. Unfortunately, Trevor is really, really long and the legs were a little short, so as you will see below, we borrowed another costume for Halloween night.




Blurry again, I know, but I couldn't resist a picture of Jordan on Daddy's shoulders. He didn't really like walking. My camera hasn't been taking very good pictures lately. Dear Santa Claus, I need a newer, nicer one. Also, my camera battery died and I couldn't find the charger last night, so we don't have very many pictures.


And here's our little Dalmation :0) Thanks to the Scutchfields.



Our friend Thomas Wyatt went trick-or-treating with us. Isn't he the cutest little lion you have ever seen?












No comments: