Sunday, October 19, 2008

An October Update

I know, it has been forever since I've posted. I'm lazy lately. And busy. And tired. The combination isn't good. Trevor is growing and changing like crazy - as babies do at this age. He will be six months old in just 5 days. He sits up on his own for brief periods. His reflux seems to be getting a lot better. He doesn't take any medicine anymore and only has to have a fraction of the rice cereal in his bottle that we were previously using. He still spits up - A LOT. The amount and frequency depends on the day, but frankly, it's getting a little old. I'd like to not have to take my work clothes to the dry cleaners every time I wear them. He is also "talking" (making babbling baby sounds) like crazy. I'm trying to post more pictures than these below, but they keep appearing sideways - even though I have rotated them.


It's getting chilly all of the sudden and I just think this little bear coat is the cutest thing ever. Also, we've moved out of the carrier into a real car seat - this happened over a month ago. I just can't carry around a 17 pound child in that thing anymore.


These pictures are in his high chair. This is one of his favorite places because this is where he eats - his favorite thing to do!




3 comments:

Rebekah said...

We just bought a big-boy carseat this weekend. Of course it is still sitting in our kitchen, but I cannot wait to get rid of the infant seat! 17-18 lb children are just too darn big to carry in those things!! I can't believe Trevor is going to be 6 months old - I just want to kiss those cheeks :-)

Jill said...

I can't believe that Trevor is already 6 months old! Look at those cute chubby cheeks! So sweet!

Jill said...

I can't believe that Trevor is already 6 months old! Look at those cute chubby cheeks! So sweet!