There was an Easter Egg hunt at Jordan's school on Thursday. I couldn't get him to stay in one direction long enough to take a picture of his face, so here are my best attempts at capturing the action:
Riding on our buddy Cappy's shoulders. This is Jack's grandpa. If it wasn't for him and Jack's daddy, I don't know what I would have done. Jordan insisted on being carried that day and between the cold, the fact that I appear to be carrying around a 10 pound baby, and the hills we were climbing, I simply couldn't do it. (If you're wondering where daddy was, he was there, but he came straight from the gym, still wearing shorts and no coat. He stayed for the Egg hunt, but after that, simply couldn't stand out in the freezing cold any longer).
Jordan looked so handsome Sunday morning and had on an adorable suit and tie, but I was negligent and didn't get any good pictures. Here he is in his car seat on the way to church wearing his shades that the Easter bunny brought:
Sunday night, mommy and daddy went on a date. A musician daddy likes was performing at our friend Omar's club. More on this soon, but here is one picture of mommy and daddy together:
No comments:
Post a Comment