Friday, December 28, 2007

Guitar Hero

As I might have mentioned before, Jordan is obsessed with the guitar. His auntie and I had him in a local restaurant a week or so ago. The restaurant has a small bar and there was a guy singing and playing the guitar. We let Jordan listen for a while and then bargained with him that he could come back if he would eat his dinner. When we came back after dinner, his auntie decided she should go out to the car and get Jordan's guitar so he could stand by our barstools and pretend to play along with the guy. He loved this and the 7 or so people in the bar were getting a kick out of him. The guy apparently caught on and realized he could make some better tips if this cute kid was part of his act, SO he invited Jordan to come up and play with him. He even lowered a second microphone for him. Jordan was in HEAVEN. The guy indulged Jordan and made "Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer" the first song. And then, Jordan stood up there for two other songs that I can't remember, but they weren't childrens songs. He would have stayed there all night if we had let him. I got a couple of cute pictures and about 20 seconds of video:







No comments: